The Management reserve the right to admission Special attention should be paid to the column mentioning name and date of birth of the child at the time of admission. No change in the date of birth /name of the child in the school records will be permitted
- Date of birth Certificate produced from the concerned authority /village pradhan/military authority as the case may be.
- TC is the child is coming from recognized school in case admission required in Prep. Class.
- Address proof of parents is required.
- Blood group report of the child is to be submitted.
- Provisional admission can be granted without these documents in the first instance only on condition that all the required documents are submitted within 15days of admission, failing which the student will not be allowed to attend the class and the provis
- The management reserves the right of refusing admission to any student without giving and reason thereof.
Admissions are open to all without any bias on the basis of caste, color or creed, Subject to the availability of seats.